Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Broken Arm

   I broke my arm one year ago during the summer playing around with my brother Marcell and my friends Bradley and Tony on our bikes around the neighborhood just doing what kids do after that we started to throw the football around and a little game of two hand touch on the block. We were bored so I said,’’ Let’s go to the park to the jumps’’. At first, we all hit the jumps, then it was time to go and I said’’ let me do it one more time’. So they waited for me. I did the first one all wrong, my front wheel hit the ground first then I flipped over the handle bars and I heard two pops in my right arm there was a horrifying pain in my arm. My friend called my mom and she said ‘’I told you to stop with them bikes,’’. MY mom showed up like 7 minutes later then drove me to the hospital and there I found out I broke my arm in two places we were in the hospital for two hours then my mom drove me home when I seen the boys I was with they asked me what happened .  I had a cast for two months that covered my wrist to my elbow then when I went to school I had every one sigh my cast. Then a week after I got my Cast off I broke my other arm. When I broke it my bone was sticking out of my arm. Then I was back in the cast for another two months. After that I was really done with bikes then i went back to the park with my brother so he could do the jumps so i just watched hem do it he did the same thing i did but he sprung his left arm .




11 comments:

  1. omg ; thats scary . hopefully things gett well
    and hopefully its better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story, i have fractured my arm before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked the story... Ive never broken a bone, what was the first thing that was on your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive never broken a bone..so i wouldnt know how it feels..but it must of hurt

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! it must've hurt bad! i'd sprained my ankle, and i have broken my arm, but not as bad as that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you break your that take the bone sticks out

    ReplyDelete
  7. ayee bor that pic sick
    ...ive fractured my foot befor

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my ...How painful it was!My sympathy to you.

    ReplyDelete